Mediation & Dispute Resolution
There are many issues to consider when separating - from decisions concerning the split of assets and property through to the very difficult decisions concerning where children will live or how much time they will spend with each parent.
In recent years legislation has been passed that has made it compulsory for couples to attend mediation if they have children. In most situations before any case can be heard by a Court, the couple must attend mediation with a Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner.
How can Tilley Family Law and Mediation Help?
In addition to his qualifications and experience as an Accredited Specialist in Family Law, Bruce Tilley is also an Accredited Mediator, and Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner.
Bruce can provide:
- Cost-effective and timely mediation services by a fully accredited mediator
- Tailored mediations, including a pre-mediation conference to identify preliminary issues and enable the mediation to proceed effectively
- Hosted mediations at the Tilley Family Law and Mediation offices in the city or at another location to suit the parties
- Shuttle mediations where necessary
- Certificates of Attendance (Section 601 Certificate) issued by a registered FDRP
- Referrals to a network of other professional advisers to assist in the mediation and dispute resolution process.
For more information on mediation and FDRP services, or for an overview of costs, contact Bruce Tilley directly on 02 9264 4266.